Gregs RADIO SHACK (CQDX?!?),
DC to DAYLIGHT
1990 - QTH, KEILOR
- YAESU FC 707 Antenna Tuner, 15-150W
- CPI CP 2000, HF 40 Ch. CB
- CPI BC 2000, HF BASE CONSOLE,
- CPI WM 7000 Wattmeter, 20-1000W
- CPI FT 76 Time/Freqency Counter
- CPI Talk Power Compressor
KAYPRO 2000 LAPTOP - ULTIMATE, Aluminium Case, XT- STOLEN from Work at St. Kilda
Rd. I cry every time I think of it. It also had a base docking console also in Aluminium
with built in 5.25 FDD & 100Mb HDD. The ultimate machine of its time and worth nothing
now but I want it back.
Click to see a list of
other radio related sites.
Guy's the LIVE CHAT PAGE is there to
make immediate contacts after
entering your callsign and location only.
So it is quick and easy
to make contacts with anyone else on there monitoring the
The idea is to open it
in your browser and leave it open all the time so you
can see who is dropping in just like you have to monitor a
frequency for DX!