HF-150 LINEAR AMPLIFIER
Reliable Solid State Power
A Legitimate Amateur Product
Finally, a true 80-10 M linear amplifier really designed for amateur
use, not a cheap class-C biased "CB" unit. The HF-150 is a true band switching,
class-B linear amplifier. Perfect for use with many of the low powered HF transceivers now
on the market.
The HF-150 is designed and built by Communications Power, Inc., a
company well established in the manufacture of industrial power amplifiers and ferrite RF
components. Thus, the HF-150 has such quality features as -50db minimum harmonic
suppression on all amateur bands and absolute stability into all phase angles of a 3:1
Plus a built-in 20db gain, low noise receiver pre-amplifier.
Packed With Features
- 14db gain, --3db from 80 to 10 meters
- 200 W PEP input power
- 25 W PEP Max RF drive
- Typical RF output: 100 W AM - 4 W drive @ 30 MHz,
- 160 W PEP SSB - 12 W PEP drive 13.6 VDC 150 W CW - 10 W drive
- Stable into all phase angles of a 3:1 VSWR
- 13.6 VDC operation, pos. or neg. ground
- SSB-AM-CW operation
- Large heat sink for conservative conduction cooling
- -50db minimum harmonic suppression all bands with built-in switchable harmonic
- 10 times better than current FCC and ITU regulations.
- -25db third order, -35db fifth order intermodulation distortion.
- Automatic in-line switching. Transmit- receive relay operated from sensed RF
- Built-in 20db gain, 2db noise figure broadband receiver rf pre-amplifier.
- Just the thing to perk up a "dead" receiver.
- Pre-amp operates independently of the power amplifier.
- Size: 6.5" W - 2" H - 7.75" D
Provisions for simple plug-in installation of CPI's RC-1 remote control
read allows amplifier installation near the antenna.
Made in USA
RC-1 (remote control with 12' cable) 6' extender cable